!!!PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING!!!
Are you in need of a cartoon version of yourself, a friend, a family member, or even your favorite character? Are you looking for a cool and unique social media avatar, gift, or art for your wall? Are you looking for a unique illustration you can use to turn into stickers, buttons, shirts to make money? Then this is the option for you!
Here's what you get with this option:
- 1 digitally drawn illustration 15" by 15" canvas.
- Heads are single character only. No text or graphic design.
- Client receives 2 files - 1 PNG (transparent background) and 1 JPEG (white background / or background color of choice)
The Process Step-by-Step:
1. Once you've chosen your desired option, I will email you to get the ball rolling.
2. You tell me what you are looking for, and send me any good references for the toon you desire. Also any notes you have to help me produce the best result for you from the start.
3. I will send you a sketch of the head according to your notes for approval.
4. Once you've approved the sketch, I will lock the design and begin inking and coloring. (NOTE: Once a sketch is approved, there will be no going back and changing anything. If you require a change after approval, there will be an additional $25 edit fee. So please be THOROUGH when sending notes and reviewing the sketch.)>
5. The finished design will be sent to you and you will have one last chance to request color tweaks if needed.
6. Once you've signed off on the finished head, I will email you the PNG and JPEG files for you to then do whatever you want with them!
ALL COMMISSIONED ART COMES WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE ALLOWING YOU TO USE THE WORK FOR MONETARY PURPOSES ACROSS ANY AND ALL FORMS OF MERCHANDISE, PROMOTION, ETC.
I relinquish all rights to the art once it is emailed to you. You are free to make money with it however you see fit. All I ask is that I be allowed to use your toon for promotional purposes by posting on social media and any websites I own. (NOTE: I share toons immediately after emailing them unless client specifically requests I do not. If you wish for me to hold off on sharing your toon online, please give me a date when I may share it, or tag me when you share it so I know it's okay.)
- This varies depending on workload. I will be in touch with you throughout the process, and you are always welcome to reach out to me with questions and updates.